Author Topic: Sally's Salon 3: Kiss and Make-Up Collector's Edition  (Read 2868 times)

0 Active Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline PimPa

• Abbzaแฟนตัวจริง
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 1769
Sally's Salon 3: Kiss and Make-Up Collector's Edition
« on: June 30, 2018, 08:15:00 AM »

Sally's Salon 3: Kiss and Make-Up
Collector's Edition
Hi, Francois here… Let me take you on a journey. And trust me, it will be a journey to remember! It all started a few months ago... Sally and I were happy in her salon. Being beauticians, making girls pretty... business was booming! That all changed when her 'best friend' (hah!) April came around, offering Sally a 'chance of a lifetime'. Sally, bless her, chooses only to see the good in people, and actually listened to April. Next thing you know, she's sold her salon and used all her savings to become co-owner of Happyville, a luxurious spa. And that's when the real chaos started... April is fixated on earning a Mirage star for the spa and is willing to do anything - and everything - to get one! Sally doggedly insists April isn't as bad as she looks. I'm sorry, but if it looks like a snake and slithers like a snake, well… Of course, that's just MY opinion! Please, come help me talk some sense into Sally. With your help, I'm sure it will be okay in the end!

Game Features:
- Laugh along with Francois, cheekier and funnier than ever in his role as the dashing Narrator!
- Collect diamonds to customize your helper (Francois!) the way YOU want
- Assign your helper to a station and tell him how to help you
- Cut your way through 60 hair-curling levels, plus another 28 challenge levels
- Master 23 beauty-themed mini-games to 'dye' for
- Experience hilarious cinematics that'll bring the story to life like never before
- Become a beautician as you do nails, cut hair, give massages and perform many other treatments across 6 beautiful locations

dead linlks

wait for updated

--------------------------------

Sorry, these hidden lines are only For Registered Members(Free) || Members Please Login, NON-Member Find Google,EnJoy!

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:32:05 AM by PimPa »

Offline sweetcandy

• ทักทายและโพสเก่ง Lv.1
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Sally's Salon 3: Kiss and Make-Up Collector's Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 05:07:02 PM »
ขอบคุณค่ะ  c_0OL

Offline miffy36

• เริ่มชิลล์
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 02:11:11 PM »
ขอบคุณค่ะ cool

Offline lovegame

• DNTท่อน้ำเลี้ยงใหญ่
  • ทักทายและโพสเก่ง Lv.1
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 124
  • -Receive: 10
  • Awards ท่อน้ำเลี้ยงท่อใหญ่ ธารน้ำใจ ผู้ช่วยเหลือค่าโฮสติ้งและค่าดูแลบอร์ด บริจาคต่อเนื่อง ขอบคุณครับ
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 06:11:15 PM »
ขอบคุณมากค่ะ