Author Topic: Corpatros: The Hidden Village  (Read 3551 times)

0 Active Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline LeeGT

• ViSiTing AdmiN(VIP)
  • Abbzaแฟนตัวจริง
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 72
  • Awards
Corpatros: The Hidden Village
« on: July 03, 2013, 02:30:51 AM »

Corpatros: The Hidden Village

Frank Winters discovered an archaeological dig in a mysterious village called Corpatros—and immediately afterwards he vanished, never to return home. His daughter Alice, who was just a young girl when her father disappeared, is now a grown woman on the hunt for answers. When Alice receives a mysterious letter on the 20th anniversary of her father's disappearance, she decides to travel to Corpatros to find out the truth. Though Corpatros appears vacant and deserted at the time of her arrival, she soon advances through the village and discovers a whole new world, and her hopes linger on one question: Could her father still be alive in such a strange place?

Game Features:
•   Unique and intriguing plot
•   Discover the secrets of a deserted village!
•   Investigate your father’s disappearance!

Code: [Select]
http://uploaded.net/file/xv6z8xb0/CorpatrosHiddenVillage.rar
OR
http://www.rapidfileshare.net/ed0felgja49a/CorpatrosHiddenVillage.rar
OR
http://www.filefactory.com/file/79xre0z6el2n/CorpatrosHiddenVillage.rar

321 MB

« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 03:22:29 AM by LeeGT »

froggie

Re: Corpatros: The Hidden Village
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 10:29:58 AM »
I am at the Tropical Rainforest.... someone please tell me what I need to do to either check out the corpse or get a paddle to go up the river

Wolfina

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 12:12:06 PM »
----------SPOILER ALERT----------

Take your bamboo pole and put the knife on the tip of it then you can cut the net the corpse in laying on and it will fall down in the water.  Then take your fishing pole and reel it in to the shore.  Hope this helps.  Now if you happen to make it up to the tree house right beside where the corpse was and can figure out what all to do there I'd appreciate some help with that.  Thanks!

froggie

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 01:23:02 PM »

Show content
In the tree house you see snakes you will find a bowl of paint.... take the paint back to the village... when there go to the paining use the sulfer on the right side and the paint on the left (nothing happens here) go back to the tree house
and the snake will be dead... take the snake venom you will need it later

Wolfina

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 01:39:55 PM »
Thanks Froggie!  I already had the pigment and sulfur but wasn't sure what to do with the pigment and was getting really frustrated that I couldn't get the sulfur to kill the snake.  I take it you got past the corpse before I posted a reply to you.  Not very good hints in this game.  I seldom use them but they are nice to have when you get absolutely stuck. 

ChristyA

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 09:15:56 AM »
I'm at the Entrance to Sector X. I've already been through the first available parts and am back at the head. It says there are round things in it's mouth. I can't figure out what in the world to do! Any help here??  Thanks!

HOGfan

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 08:22:19 PM »
 Thanx

Offline deb3164

• ใกล้จะบรรลุ
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 06:46:34 PM »
thank you